Wednesday, October 5, 2011

not martha

i'm not trying to be martha i just want to not live in a pig sty. I'm reading a few housekeeping books that pretty much just reinforce things i know but are helping to motivate me and change my thinking. Since i work late on wednesday I for some odd reason thought i could vacum, clean the bathroom and kithen, do all the laundry and windows EVERY wednesday. WHen tis didn't work out for me instead of trying to make up a rotation or something i just stopped cleaning. I know it's gross. I'm not proud. But i am finally motivated ot try something new. do little things everyday and it will be clean enough. my sad new standard ... clean enough. BUT if i want to have people over or soemthing nothing will be embarasingly close to nuclear wastedump. So there are some not so clean spots but it is a lot better off over all.

I do need some microfiber dusting cloths.

P.S. is it easier for other people to clean with music on? I'm in a violent femms/dead milkmen mood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment